Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Date Night!

As newlyweds or couples without children yet, I urge you to take full advantage of this time you and your spouse have to focus on each other. It becomes soo much harder after you have kids to have quality time with your spouse. Make it a point to have a weekly date night. If planning dates is difficult for you, do it together. Take one Monday night a month and plan your date nights for the entire month. If you need help come up with some awesome date nights, check out this site:

Love, Actually

Go to the "ideas" page and click on the "date night" category, although I also suggest checking out all the other categories too. This blog is my new obsession. She has so many awesome ideas! Most are fairly cheap and would be tons of fun. I highly recommend it!!

Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being a mom! But, my husband and I have to make a real effort to reconnect with each other than we did pre-baby. And it's even harder now that we are living with my parents... definitely is an incentive to find our own place in the somewhat near future.

Take advantage of the time you have to really get to know and have fun with your spouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment